· All information provided on this website, particularly any information relating to specific medical conditions, homeopathy, homeopathic medicine, health care, preventive care, and healthy lifestyles, is presented for genera
l informational purposes only.
· The information regarding health should not be considered complete or exhaustive and does not cover all disorders or conditions or their treatment, or all health-related issues.
· The informations provided on this website are not intended as a substitute for the advice given by your own physician or health care provider.
· You should always consult your own licensed health care provider for these purposes, or for any specific, individual medical advice.
· Homoeoacademe.com cannot be held responsible in any way for the contents of our open, interactive discussion forum.
· The opinions filed and expressed are solely the views of the particular author. If you have to contradict you can convey your comments to the concerned author only.
· We have not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Homoeoacademe.com site, and are not responsible for the content of any off-site, linked pages or any other sites linked to our site. Your access of any off-site content linked to this site is at your own risk.
· Homoeoacademe.com assume no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any off-site pages or sites, or for any error, offense, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, blasphemy, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information therein.
· Homoeoacademe.com site visitors are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate the law.
· Your contact with any other Homoeoacademe.com site visitors and any information they communicate to you or others is at your own risk.
· Homoeoacademe.com can not and does not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data.
· Homoeoacademe.com can not and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this online site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
· Homoeoacademe.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials from this site that are determined to be abusive, obscene; fraudulent, or misleading; in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another; or offensive or otherwise unacceptable to homoeoacademe.com at its sole discretion.
· If you find objectionable material / inaccurate information within the pages of homoeoacademe.com, please send e-mail to us with your name, and a brief statement explaining your objection/correction.